Sunday, June 27, 2010

Episode 3. Terraces and Tubas.

Episode 3.  Tonight. 10pm (or 7pm depending).

I'm psyched about tonight. Here's a teaser - we take it outside, and I get intimate with a tuba.  
This was a super fun challenge, and if you do the math (which I normally don't) you'll find that yes, we are down to 4 girls, six boys so the teams are pretty unbalanced.  I wonder what will happen.  Well, i don't wonder, but you should wonder what'll happen.  It might involve a Arkansas.  and blue eyes.  Just sayin'.

Again, I didn't get to see the other teams space, so it will be fun to see what they did this time.  And I'm loving watching all my friends up there, and seeing it from such a different perspective than you guys.  I'm falling in friend love with some of them all over again.

It's a pretty crazy situation that few people in the world can relate to and you do feel like family in a way - a family without parents, where each sibling wants to win, while we hug, cuddle, laugh, fight and cry,  all while being filmed.  you know.  family.

3 comments:

  1. I love that you picked the tuba. Hilarious!

    P.S. You should blag fan favorite votes from your blog readers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed it! I was traveling. But what I'd like to know is - Has the winner been decided? Or is that going to be by fan vote, live? And, I know you said Tera was super nice, but I looked at her design pics and they are shitious. I'm sorry, but most of your family sucks as designers. I'd say you got the biggest part of the design talent genes. Maybe divided up between you and Thom and Nina. All the other kids, meh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too bad you forgot where you really came from and who you are... I miss that girl.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails