Sunday, June 20, 2010

Episode 2

ALRIGHT!
Episode numbero dos is tonight. I know what happens, but at the same time I have no idea what we'll see.  First of all, its boys versus girls and we never got to see each others spaces, so it will be fun to see what the guys did.  Secondly, it was a 2 day challenge, plus elimination day at the penthouse/studio, so the editors had to take all that footage and condense it into an hour - and there was a lot of dramer beyond just designing, trust me.  I saw a preview that showed me saying 'You're just kinda a bully, Nina', so I guess that means you'll have the pleasure of maybe witnessing some of that.  awesome.

I'm nervous, but super excited -per uzh...  I wish I could say that I was a perfect angel, but I probably wasn't.  Just remember that it was an insanely pressurized situation and people don't always act like themselves - or maybe that's exactly who they act like, we'll see.

On with the show.   Check back tomorrow for the day-after post.  And if you feel like it, follow HGTV design star blog, with Dooce (Heather Armstrong) and apartment therapy for their twitter party during the show tonight.  What's a twitter party, you ask?  no effing idea. but it has the word 'party' in it, so i'm game.  I'm not sure if they give spoilers if they tweet east coast time, so if you are on the west coast be careful.

6 comments:

  1. two things...
    1. nina is a b to the t-c-h
    2. your dolphin-shark analogy was amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll fess up and admit I didn't know of your blog until the whole HGTV thing, but I've been reading back and really enjoy it.

    Now on to tonight's show. Nina's logic about the bullying was bizarre, but it was good you stood up to her. The dolphin/shark thing was spot on! Did I miss something though, or did none of the judges really call her out on that mural? That was just painful. I'm just crossing my fingers that there aren't any more group challenges for awhile.

    Cheers and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nina is a BIG B!
    I came from MFAMB and I've read all of your posts! You're amazing and I hope you win :)
    GO DOLPHIN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. loved watching last night. I second all the analogy props... hilarious and true. I was hoping that mean ol' nina would be kicked off, but a part of me enjoys a little good v. evil drama- team dolphin all the way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh, I was dying last night! Nina was a total bitch! And Tera, poor girl. She didn't get it, did she? I did want to see Nina go, b/c her "team" lost but I think that would have been too predictable and yeah, she's the drama factor, ain't she. bitch...ugh.

    While I thought that mural was beautiful it did nothing for the room.

    BTW, you are drop dead gorgeous girl! Way to rock the dress shorts! And I would die for your skin. I'm dying to see you stand up and take care of yourself and show us how you rock. Please, a hint, please? Tell us you rocked this show, PLEASE!

    And yes, I'm a random new follower from MFAMB.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am such a fan. just be yourself on the show and you will shine through. I think you have an amazing perspective and love your personality. I would watch you on tv because you come across as someone I'd love to be friends with. Just be yourself and let the chips fall where they may. Don't be tentative- go and get it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails