Monday, March 29, 2010

Kate Mathis. I heart your photos.


I know.  I know.  I have cool friends. These were shot by my friend Kate Mathis, and even if she wasn't my friend, in fact even if I despised her because she robbed my house in the middle of the night, or spread the rumor that I got my sofa from jennifer convertibles, I would still post these photos.   I was cruising by her site (if you have a web-site, i bet i've visited it; i'm a total online voyeur) and I noticed some new shots of hers which kinda blew me away.  In case you are wondering not everyone can do this kind of light.  i work with photographers who would sell their pointer finger to be able to create this.  nice job kate.

These were styled by Marcus Hay.  I'm jealous Marcus. You both are crazy talented.  
 I wish I had this in my book.


3 comments:

  1. Agreed. What a talent. I've already been on the website and its awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stunning and very inspiring - I love the moody feeling!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails